Hello. My name is Coco Money and I’m the founder of everysax.com.
What cookies are
Cookies are little pieces of software that are stored in your internet browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, etc.). These little pieces of software (cookies) analyze your browsing patterns and send the information to other companies that use that information to personalize the ads you see and get the statistics of everysax.com usage.
How to disable cookies
Disable cookies in Google Chrome
Here is a simple way you can delete all cookies from your Google Chrome browser:
- Open the Chrome browser.
- At the top right, click More (the 3 dots icon) -> Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Under “All cookies and site data,” click Remove all.
- Confirm by clicking Clear all.
Disable cookies in Mozilla Firefox
Here is how you disable cookies in the Mozilla Firefox internet browser:
- Open the Mozilla browser.
- Click the menu button (3 slashes icon) and choose Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the History section.
- In the drop-down menu next to Firefox will, choose “Use custom settings for history”.
- Uncheck the Accept cookies from websites option.
Contact me for more information
If you need more information, you can contact me on my Facebook profile.